Tuesday 25 July 2017

#begningofwisedom

I have an eye and ear for what I would call "funny stuff". My funny stuff. I compiled this list a few years back.

1. Familiarity leads content- on a boda-boda

2. Wind us on that- Odongtho

3. Police Bagonza- a name

4. I feel pain…very pain-  a Ugandan politician

5. Police would like to give six advice- Police spokesperson

6. Mista-demeanor case- Al- Hajji Sebagala

7. I am working as a mixer-material- Man protesting poor pay

8. Customers pass-bying them- Man on radio

9. I am not a born of Masaka- Also on radio

10. Dr. Alex Favor- a name

11. All youths of school-age going- A Ugandan cabinet minister

12. BBC, CNN, Al Jewzeera- on a poster of youths campaigning against homosexuality

13. We have been doing cracky jokes- an MC at 360 degrees function

14. Mu Concepusion- a news anchor on NBS TV

15. For me it was a learning lesson - facilitator at a workshop (not sure, it could be right)

16. The best bed a lover can enjoy with a pleasant emotion- ad on TV

17. Pourage (porridge) - in a Nigerian movie

18. What made the fire not spread to the other rooms is the ‘petitionwar’(partition)- police fireman

19. There is one day we spent two weeks here- truck driver stuck on Nimule road

20. U gate-cratched- Policeman arresting a gatecrasher

21. I think that was too few- school child

22. The policeman has beaten me a stick- woman during protest

23. Just hear the aroma!- the receptionist smelling into her cup of coffee

24. It is raining outside- heard so many times.

25. We miss our former manager who was leading us very goodly - striking worker 

No comments:

Post a Comment